Button cell batteries SHOULD NOT be put out with the trash because half of them still contain mercury. Button cell batteries and recyclable batteries should be brought to the household hazardous waste collections.
Household batteries are all mercury free so they can be thrown out with the trash.
- 2016-2017 Recycle Calendar
- 2017 Holiday Trash Schedule
- Collection Days by Street
- Compost Bins
- Fiscal Year 2017 Compost Facility Regulaions
- Fiscal Year 2017 Compost Facility Sticker Application
- HHWD Reciprocal Agreement with other communities.
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Links of Interest
- Recycle Your Cellphone
- Robbins Road Compost Site Schedule
- Trash Collection Rules & Regulations
- Walpole Public School's Ongoing Textile Recycling Fundraiser