HHWD Reciprocal Agreement with other communities.
This year Walpole’s Household Hazardous Waste Day is on Saturday May 7th at the Fisher School from 9 am to 1 pm. If you cannot make this date-have no fear-Walpole has reciprocal agreements with other communities. If you need to go to one of the other Collection spots, please come to the Walpole Health Department to receive your pass (cost $10.00 for up to 25 gallons or pounds of hazardous materials). We will give you the list of items that the other host community accepts, hours of operation and a pass to participate.
Medfield and Dover April 16th
Ashland May 14th
Bellingham June 11th
Holliston July 9th 9am-noon
Franklin every Tuesday during April through November, also yearlong on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Norfolk every Wednesday during April through September
Walpole Health Director
- 2016-2017 Recycle Calendar
- 2017 Holiday Trash Schedule
- Collection Days by Street
- Compost Bins
- Fiscal Year 2017 Compost Facility Regulaions
- Fiscal Year 2017 Compost Facility Sticker Application
- HHWD Reciprocal Agreement with other communities.
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Links of Interest
- Recycle Your Cellphone
- Robbins Road Compost Site Schedule
- Trash Collection Rules & Regulations
- Walpole Public School's Ongoing Textile Recycling Fundraiser
135 School StreetWalpole, MA 02081