COVID-19 related information & resources from the Walpole Board of Health. The Board of Health's mission is to promote good public health, prevent disease and protect the environment. This is carried out through routine inspections, investigating complaints, plan review, overseeing many program and regulations (local and state), educating our residents and businesses, and serving the public.
- March 20, 2020 - Public Service Announcement from Board of Health
- March 16, 2020 - Letter from Health Dept to Food Establishments
- COVID19 Guidance Letter from Local Health Department-Food Establishments
- COVID19 Guidance Letter from Local Health Department-Gyms/Health Clubs
- COVID19 Guidance Letter from Local Health Department-Churches
- COVID19 Guidance Letter from Local Health Department-Childcare/Daycare
For contact or additional information from the Board of Health, visit www.walpole-ma.gov/board-of-health or call 508-660-7321.