To obtain a library card from the Walpole Public Library, please bring a photo ID (preferably a driver's license) with your current street address on it. If the identification has an old address on it, a current piece of mail with the present address must also be provided.
There is no age limit to get a library card, however, parents must register their children and will be completely accountable for material(s) borrowed by them.
- You are responsible for all materials borrowed on your card even if you loaned it to another person.
- Notify the library immediately if your card is lost.
- Let us know of any change in your name, address, phone, or email.
- We recommend that each family member have and use their own card.
- Please be aware that policies on borrowing may differ from library to library even among OCLN members.
Adopted by the Walpole Public Library Board of Trustees, 10-15-2014