Museum passes may be reserved in person or by calling the main circulation desk at 508-660-7340 or online through the library’s website, www.walpolelibrary.org.
Please review the following policy before reserving a museum pass.
- Museum passes are for the use of Walpole Residents only.
- Borrowers must have a library card in good standing (i.e. no excessive fines or unpaid materials charges).
- Passes are limited to one per family for any given day. The only exception is that the Gardner and MFA passes may be borrowed simultaneously.
- Passes may only be picked up no more than 24 hours in advance. Exceptions include summer weekends and Monday holidays when the library is closed.
- Museum passes must be returned on the day for which they are reserved. Late fees for passes are $2.50 per day.
- Patrons will be responsible for replacement charges in the event of a lost museum pass. Replacement Costs are determined by the issuing museum/organization and will be passed on to the patron.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
Adopted by the Walpole Public Library Board of Trustees, 10-15-2014