The Walpole Public Library has 5 study rooms available for individuals and small groups. Four of the five study rooms seat up to four people. The fifth study room (The Stone Room) is larger than the others and seats up to eight people. Each study room contains one table and a set of chairs. Study rooms are not sound proof. Please check-in at the Reference Desk before occupying a study room.
1. Study rooms are reserved on a first come first served basis. Call the Reference Desk at 508-660-7341 to reserve a study room.
2. Study rooms may be reserved once a day for up to two hours at a time.
Study rooms may be used beyond two hours if there are no requests from others for their use.
3. Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
4. Anyone not checking in within 15 minutes after the scheduled reservation time will have their reservation cancelled. The study room will be made available to the next person requesting room.
5. The Stone Room may be used as an overflow meeting room and is not available to individuals during these times.
6. Study rooms may be used only during regular library hours.
Approved by the Walpole Public Library Trustees on June 25, 2014